Sunday 21 April 2013

Thinking about plants, design and maths

Early on when I was designing or thinking about this project, I was in the yard and decided to take a photo at my feet of a weed growing in the cracks of the concrete.

I did, and marvelled at it, as I always marvel about how wonderful plants are, and especially liked it because it had my feet in the picture with my favorite converse on.

When I got inside, I uploaded it from my iPhone and onto my computer, and started to sketch over it with a Wacom Tablet. I imagined it following or that I was tracing some sort of wonderful organic yet mathematic design.



Around the plant I placed a yellow energetic glow, as if the resonance of its energy went further out that could be seen with the naked eye.






No comments:

Post a Comment