Sunday 28 April 2013

The evolving unravelling of a creative process


Interestingly, my project is evolving in such a way that the process of discovery and creativity is live on the internet.

In this way, I suspect that the process of writing will be entirely available online and that thoughts and reflections will build up in my blogger database, with new edits and thoughts added to entries as time progresses.

I would like to find a way to quote books and references in a way that can show them while I type, create and discover, so I will have to look into endnotes and see if I can export references as this body of writing is important in my evolving, cumulative narrative.

I am also going to look into dictation on my Mac, so that in fact I will be able to say text, quite a different process from typing it. In this way the project becomes more interactive when I input data, and will have the appearance of a more accessible language as I speak my words.

I think drawing this technology together will enable the project to really come to life in all electronic dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment