Monday 15 April 2013

Back to traditional sketches - considering the unseen emotional, and visually rationalising the ballet of energies.

There has been a lot of thinking on my behalf about the best way to communicate an emotional connection through energies around and within two people, including the all important heart chakra.

Without the heart chakra in tune and trusting, a meaningful emotional connection cannot happen, and as a person who has experiences such an embrace, naked, crying with joy and bittersweet connection, I thought I would start to do some traditional sketches that would illustrate the phenomenon.

This is a quick sketch, but I think it's important in visually describing the unseen energies between two people embracing.

I really like this quick sketch, and as the project unfolds and I start to place traditional images over my template, I'm pushed forward into thinking how all these multi dimensional qualities-the physical, emotional, spiritual and political aspects of the event may be conveyed.

But for now here is the drawing.

Traditional sketch exploring how to express the emotional and unseen aspects of love in terms of an embrace between two men.




No comments:

Post a Comment