Thursday 21 March 2013

The initial template for the study is gaining form!

The templates for 'The Universal Embrace' creative component is coming together and I have chosen Blogspot to express the words and images for the next 3 years.

For the website, I have chosen Wix.com hosting for its simplicity and interactive qualities that are easy to navigate and have clean, crisp designs that you can manipulate in any way you like.

These first initial posts are to gain an understanding of how Blogspot works and how it will be placed into my profile website on Wix, so I'll post a picture of the stylised background for my site, which is an image I manipulated from a mandelbrot set found on the internet.

Here is a preview, with a nice sand tone so you can read text legibly across and over the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment